Saturday, April 11, 2009




Hello Everybody!!!

This is my FIRST BLOG EVER, so please bear with me. I am an emerging ceramic artist, living in Fort St. John, British Columbia. I run a studio/shop named kilnhouse studio, which is open Fridays and Saturdays from 10-6. I am located at 10510 101 Ave. So come see me if you're in the area!! I make medium fire porcelain handbuilt objects. Some functional some sculptural as you'll see...I work a lot with mixing old and new, (vintage lace and commercial glaze). At the moment I am working on a series of hanbuilt hollow sculptural "love owls", along with some tumblers and jugs for a show that I recently got into named "Coming Up Next". I'm really excited about this show....it is in Edmonton AB, at the Alberta Craft Council. If you're interested in buying anything that you see on the blog-just email me msbutla@hotmail.com, I accept Visa/MC and am willing to ship anywhere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment